This Holiday Season is going to be filled with lots of laughter, love, and worship! We invite you to be a part of it. Highlights of this Holy Season are:
- “The Homecoming,” a wonderful way to start off the Christmas season with song, story, and laughter. For more information, click here.
- “Hark! The Angel Sang Off-Key.” Not that our Children’s Choir would ever do so! Come celebrate our children singing to the Glory of God! For more information, click here.
- Christmas Caroling. Many of our members have great difficulty getting to church every Sunday. Help us to spread a personal gift of Christmas cheer to members that we may not have seen in some time! More information can be found here.
- Wednesday Night Christmas Dinner. Our Wednesday Night Christmas dinner will be held on December 17. During that time, we will also hand out Christmas gifts to our guests. For more information on how you can be a part of this special night, click here.
- Sack Dinners. Since both Christmas Eve and New Years Eve fall on Wednesday Nights, we will be preparing sack dinners for our Wednesday Night guests. More information can be found here.
- Christmas Eve services. There will be three Christmas Eve services held this year at PB UMC, including an early, family-friendly service! Click here for more details.
- Interfaith Shelter Network. Our Interfaith Shelter guests will arrive at the end of
December and stay through the beginning of the New Year. For more information on how you can become involved, click here.