Thank you for choosing to give to support the ministries of Pacific Beach United Methodist Church!
This can be used for one-time gifts, and also to set up recurring gifts. To use this system, click/tap the “Give Online” button below.
Mobile Giving App
To download the mobile giving app, click/tap the appropriate button below. This is helpful for recurring gifts, and to make any changes to recurring gifts. Note: During setup, you may need to type the church name (“Pacific Beach United Methodist”) to ensure your giving is directed to this congregation. The address should show as 1561 Thomas Avenue, San Diego, CA 92109.
Text give to 833-355-1294 to get started with text giving. You’ll be guided through a one-time setup. After that, you can quickly text a gift any time!
Other Methods of Giving
- Donate cash or checks in person during worship.
- Send checks by mail to 1561 Thomas Avenue, San Diego, CA 92109.
- Set up Bill Pay at your bank to send checks to the same address. This is particularly convenient if you want to set up automatic recurring payments.
- Donate cash or stock assets now or through your estate, either for immediate use or to expand the church’s endowment.
- Donate from your IRA. Once you reach age 70 1/2, you can request tax-free qualified charitable distributions directly from your IRA—and satisfy your required minimum distribution as well.
Please contact the church office if you have questions about any of the giving methods.
However you choose to give, thank you for supporting God’s work through PB UMC!